What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
The Application does not provide an option to create an account therefore, we do not store nor have access to your entries and data. Your data are stored only locally on your device.
Device data This data informs us about the device you use to access our services, such as the model, name and identifiers, device settings, application identifier, and crash information. On our website, we collect information about your browser and browser settings, the operating system you use, and the system settings of your device. This information helps us to fix bugs, tailor our services to our users’ devices and improve our services.
Event and usage data When you use the app or when you go to our website, our servers process data in order to understand your usage of our services—for example, which pages you visit or which tab in the app you open. We collect this information and use it as aggregate data to better understand which features are the most relevant or useful to our users as a whole and to communicate with you about relevant and timely information and promotional content.
IP address We collect IP addresses provided by your browser or mobile device to deliver the service to your device. We also use the IP address to determine your approximate location for statistical and analytics purposes, and for regulatory compliance in different countries. To be clear, we do not collect your precise location.
We obtain your email address when you request support via email.
We use your email only to contact you to provide support, feedback or important information.
The application does NOT collect any usage or crash reporting data without your consent.
If you’ve agreed to data collection, the application collects some user data that are essential for us to deliver our services, to understand your needs and to improve our services. For example, the application collects how much time users spent on certain screens or which features are popular. The analytics services automatically collect certain information that does not personally identify our end users who access or use our mobile applications. This information includes but is not limited to device state information, unique device identifiers, installation UUID, device hardware and OS information, information relating to how application functions or anonymized IP addresses.
The application does NOT collect any personal data that directly identifies you such as your name, surname, email or anything you type within the app.
We use the following third-party services for our QR code and Barcode reader App:
We collect certain data that allows us to analyze how you interact with our app and fix bugs. We do use third-party tools to help us with this. But we are careful to only let them process usage data and minimal personal data. To be clear, these third party services are not permitted to use the data for any other purpose than to help us run the app.
Google Analytics, Flurry Analytics and Facebook Analytics
- This service helps us to collect and analyze usage data in order to understand usage patterns and to improve our Android app.
- Personal data collected: various usage and device data such as cookies, unique device identifiers, usage data, anonymized IP addresses
- Firebase Crash Reporting (Google Inc.)
- This service helps us to identify crashes and errors in our app. It helps us to improve the reliability and stability of our Android app.
- Personal data collected: Instance IDs, Crash traces
- Data retention: 180 days for crash stack traces, Firebase retains Instance IDs until the Firebase customer makes an API call to delete the ID.
Advertising helps us to keep our app free. The premium version of our app does not serve any ads. The ad’s content is NOT based on your entries or notes. We don’t share your data with the ads providers.
The free version of our Android app uses the following service:
AdMob (AdMob Google Inc.), Facebook Audience Network (Meta), Amplitude, Ironsource, Mopub, Applovin
We may share your information with the following partners to improve our app and provide more tailored advertising.
We may receive your personal data from advertising partners.
- Google : https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Firebase : https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy
- Facebook Audience Network (Meta) : https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- ironSource : https://developers.ironsrc.com/ironsource-mobile/air/ironsource-mobile-privacy-policy
- Flurry: https://www.verizonmedia.com/policies/us/en/verizonmedia/privacy/index.html
- Amplitude: https://amplitude.com/privacy
- Mopub : https://www.mopub.com/en/legal/privacy
- Applovin: https://www.applovin.com/privacy/
- Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles https://www.google.
com/policies/privacy/partners/ . They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.Personal data collected: Cookies, Google Advertiser IDIf you don’t want to see personalized ads based on your interests you might opt-out by using this link. Please note that you will see the same amount of ads but the ads will be less relevant to you.
- We apply security measures to protect against misuse, loss, and/or alteration of personal information under our control. We follow industry best practices when transferring and storing your data. Though we cannot ensure or guarantee that misuse, loss or alteration of information will never occur, we use all reasonable efforts to prevent it.
- The app does not knowingly collect or use personal data from children under the age of 13.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at [email protected]