What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
The Application does not provide an option to create an account therefore, we do not store nor have access to your entries and data. Your data are stored only locally on your device.
We obtain your email address when you request support via email.
We use your email only to contact you to provide support, feedback or important information.
The application does NOT collect any usage or crash reporting data without your consent.
If you’ve agreed to data collection, the application collects some usage data that are essential for us to deliver our services, to understand your needs and to improve our services. For example, the application collects how much time users spent on certain screens or which features are popular. The analytics services automatically collect certain information that does not personally identify our end users who access or use our mobile applications. This information includes but is not limited to device state information, unique device identifiers, installation UUID, device hardware and OS information, information relating to how application functions or anonymized IP addresses.
The application does NOT collect any personal data that directly identifies you such as your name, surname, email or anything you type within the app.
We use the following third-party services for our Android app:
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
- This service helps us to collect and analyze usage data in order to understand usage patterns and to improve our Android app.
- Personal data collected: various usage and device data such as cookies, unique device identifiers, usage data, anonymized IP addresses
- Firebase Crash Reporting (Google Inc.)
- This service helps us to identify crashes and errors in our app. It helps us to improve the reliability and stability of our Android app.
- Personal data collected: Instance IDs, Crash traces
- Data retention: 180 days for crash stack traces, Firebase retains Instance IDs until the Firebase customer makes an API call to delete the ID.
Advertising helps us to keep our app free. The premium version of our app does not serve any ads. The ad’s content is NOT based on your entries or notes. We don’t share your data with the ads providers.
The free version of our Android app uses the following service:
AdMob (AdMob Google Inc.)
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles https://www.google.
com/policies/privacy/partners/ . They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
Personal data collected: Cookies, Google Advertiser ID
If you don’t want to see personalized ads based on your interests you might opt-out by using this link. Please note that you will see the same amount of ads but the ads will be less relevant to you.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at [email protected]